The GWS35 transports loads with no facility modifications necessary
The driverless GWS35 walkie stacker provides cutting edge robotic industrial truck automation, flexibility, affordability, and simplicity. Built on an off-the-shelf Class III walkie stacker chassis, and equipped with Seegrid’s vision-guided autonomous navigation system, the GWS35 automatically transports palletized or racked loads throughout manufacturing and warehouse environments without the need for facility modifications, wires, tapes, magnets or lasers.
The GWS35 is equipped with power steering, making it easy for operators to maneuver and train.
Seegrid’s vision-guided Robotic Industrial Trucks deliver affordable transport with a rapid payback period. This provides you with flexibility and benefits to spare, including:
- Allow your workers to focus on higher value tasks within your facility
- Cost effective initial investment and low total cost of ownership
- Lowers labor costs while increasing operational flexibility
- Meets and exceeds performance standards by reducing long, inefficient manned travel
- Easy to operate: Perform multiple routes for one shift and quickly changes routes for second and third shifts
- Integrates safely with workers and equipment, reducing employee injuries and product and facility damage
- Quickly and efficiently train personnel on set-up and maintenance on familiar platforms
- With Seegrid’s WalkThruThenWork® technology, your GWS35 Walkie Stacker sets up in hours, not weeks or months